I have got cheats for pokemon soul silver, added them to the system file on the R4 card, changed the names to cheat.dat and usrcheat.dat. On the DS it doesnt say when i press Y on the game that it cant find any cheats but no cheats are coming up.I have cheats for other games but they are in the ROMS folder.

Or if you want to do it the harder way, or if the game you want cheats for isn't covered in Rayder's Database, you need to download the Official R4 Cheat Code .

wow cataclysm shadow priest pve rotation

Cheat Codes for Pokemon Soul Silver Game Platform Dreamcast Game Boy Advance SP Game Boy Color GameCube Nintendo 64 Nintendo DS Nintendo Wii PlayStation PlayStation2 PlayStation3.

• Pokemon SoulSilver cheats, codes, walkthroughs, guides, FAQs and more for Nintendo.

• The and look for the game's Action Replay cheats.

• All gameshark codes. Pokemon Soul Silver Cheats. Getting some of the hard to find Pokemon, team recommendations and more are on our cheats pages.

• For Pokemon SoulSilver Version on the DS, a GameFAQs Answers question titled Igot a R4 and it has cheats on it and i dont no were to get action replay.

• Apr 13, 2010 Pokemon HeartGold cheats, codes, walkthroughs, guides, FAQs and more for Nintendo.

pokemon heart gold exp all code

1. Pokemon SoulSilver is an updated version of Pokemon Silver. Pokemon SoulSilver was released after By Warrior13. Pokemon Soul Sliver - released in Japan on the 12th of September ’09 – is a remake.

2. Find all our Pokemon Soul Silver Cheats for Nintendo DS. Plus great forums, game help and a special question and answer system.

3. Accès aux codes Pokémon Or HeartGold et Pokémon Argent SoulSilver sont les remakes de Pokémon Or et Argent sur Game Boy. Pokémon Trash vous a bien .

Gaming accessories and cheat devices for Pokemon Go, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, PS4, PS3, PS2, GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Cheat Codes for Pokemon Edicion Plata SoulSilver (SP) Nintendo DS Saves Codes.

pokemon black and white emulator for pc free download

Hi guys, here is a download link for pokemon soul silver patched rom and cheat files.

Feb 15, 2018 Huge collection of Action Replay Cheat Codes for Pokemon Soul Silver, tested working for Nintendo DS console and emulator.

Gaming accessories and cheat devices for Pokemon Go, Nintendo 3DS, Nintendo DS, PS4, PS3, PS2, GameCube, Wii and Wii U. Cheat Codes for Pokemon SoulSilver Version Nintendo DS Saves Codes.